1) Alegría, Christine Aramburu. “Gender nonconforming and transgender children/youth: Family, community, and implications for practice” Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Oct. 2016, journals.lww.com/jaanp/Citation/2016/10000/Gender_nonconforming_and_transgender.4.aspx.
2) Allen, Heidi, et al. “Health Outcomes Subcommittee: Puberty Blocking & Hormone Therapy for Transgender Adolescents.” Gender Creative Kids, TransActive, gendercreativekids.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/TransActive-OHSC-Testimony.pdf.
3) “Reference Card: Minors’ Access to Confidential Health Care in Pennsylvania.” Robbins v. Lower Merion School District :: ACLU of Pennsylvania, American Civil Liberties Union, Mar. 2014, www.aclupa.org/our-work/duvall-reproductive-freedom-project/minorsaccesstoconfidential/referencecardminorsaccesst.
4) “An Overview of Minors’ Consent Law.” Guttmacher Institute, 1 Jan. 2019, www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/overview-minors-consent-law.
5) Brook, Charles Groves Darville. Brooks Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology. 6th ed., Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
6) CWLA. “Working with Transgender Youth.” Lambda Legal, 2012, www.lambdalegal.org/sites/default/files/gdtb_2013_09_transgender_youthr.pdf.
7) Emmanuel, Mickey, and Brooke R. Bokor. “Tanner Stages.” National Center for Biotechnology Information Search Database, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 27 Oct. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK470280/.
8) Hu, Jane C. “MacArthur ‘Genius’ Kristina Olson Created the First Long-Term Study of Transgender Children.” Quartz, 5 Oct. 2018, qz.com/1414308/macarthur-genius-kristina-olson-honored-for-transgender-youth-studies/
9) Jewett, Christina. “Leuprolide M90 516 Lee Lupron Study.” DocumentCloud, Kaiser Health News, 2009, www.documentcloud.org/documents/3260007-Leuprolide-M90-516-Lee-Lupron-Study.html.
10) Jones, Zinnia. “Four Low-Cost Alternatives to Puberty Blockers for Transgender Adolescents.” Medium.com, Medium, 11 Mar. 2018, medium.com/@zinniajones/four-low-cost-alternatives-to-puberty-blockers-for-transgender-adolescents-c02f3f61ca52.
11) Lopez, C M, et al. “Trends in the Use of Puberty Blockers among Transgender Children in the United States.” National Center for Biotechnology Information Search Database, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 27 June 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29715194.
12) Magon, Navneet. “Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Agonists: Expanding Vistas.” National Center for Biotechnology Information Search Database, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Indian J Endocrinol Metab, 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3193774/.
13) Mul, D, and I A Hughes. “The Use of GnRH Agonists in Precocious Puberty.” European Society of Endocrinology, European Society of Endocrinology, Dec. 2008, eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/159/suppl_1/S3.xml.
14) Olson-Kennedy, Johanna, et al. “Health Considerations for Gender Non-Conforming Children and Transgender Adolescents.” Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, June 2016, transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-youth.
15) “Pennsylvania Legal Ages Laws.” Findlaw, statelaws.findlaw.com/pennsylvania-law/pennsylvania-legal-ages-laws.html.
16) Planned Parenthood. “What Are Puberty Blockers?” Planned Parenthood, www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/puberty/what-are-puberty-blockers.
17) “Puberty Blockers and Transgender Adolescents.” Transfigurations, California Healthline, transfigurations.org.uk/puberty-blockers/.
18) Rotondi, Nooshin Khobzi, et al. “Nonprescribed Hormone Use and Self-Performed Surgeries: ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Transitions in Transgender Communities in Ontario, Canada.” National Center for Biotechnology Information Search Database, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health, Oct. 2013, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780733/.
19) Ruttimann, Jacqueline. “BLOCKING PUBERTY in TRANSGENDER YOUTH.” Endocrine News, Jan. 2013, endocrinenews.endocrine.org/blocking-puberty-in-transgender-youth/.
20) Unger, Cécile A. “Hormone Therapy for Transgender Patients.” National Center for Biotechnology Information Search Database, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Transnational Andrology and Urology, Dec. 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/.
21) Wood, Ros. “GnRH.” Endometriosis.org, endometriosis.org/treatments/gnrh/.