2) Hembree, Wylie, et al. “Endocrine Treatment of Gender-Dysphoric/Gender-Incongruent Persons: An Endocrine Society* Clinical Practice Guideline.” Academic.Oup.Com, Nov. 2017, academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558.
4) “An Overview of Consent to Reproductive Health Services by Young People.” Guttmacher Institute, 14 July 2023, www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/overview-minors-consent-law.
5) Brook, Charles Groves Darville. Brooks Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology. 6th ed., Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
12) Magon, Navneet. “Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Agonists: Expanding Vistas.” Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Oct. 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3193774/.
13) Mul, D, and I A Hughes. “The Use of GnRH Agonists in Precocious Puberty.” European Society of Endocrinology, European Society of Endocrinology, Dec. 2008, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19064674/eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/159/suppl_1/S3.xml.
14) “Gender Clinic: About Puberty Blockers – OHSU.” Oregon Health and Science University, Sept. 2020, www.ohsu.edu/sites/default/files/2020-12/Gender-Clinic-Puberty-Blockers-Handout.pdf.
17) Tordoff, Diana, et al. “Mental Health Outcomes in Transgender and Nonbinary Youths Receiving Gender-Affirming Care.” Jama Network, jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2789423?utm_source=For_The_Media&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_term=022522. Accessed 28 July 2023.
22) Virupaksha, H G, et al. “Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons.” Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/.